Specifically regarding the Illinois sandwich, how much research did you put into your Italian beef? Did you try multiple examples? Any favorites?
Illinois was the first state in the series so I was still figuring out how everything was going to work out. My sister and I had lunch at Portillo’s before I made it myself. I’ve been to Al’s Beef and while I know people have strong alliances towards one or the other, I think I need to do a few more taste tests before I can deem a winner.
- winternetweather reblogged this from gapers
- pistolpeteyy reblogged this from gapers
- italianbeefinmymouth reblogged this from gapers
- pickandchoose3261 reblogged this from ourmaninchicago
- ourmaninchicago reblogged this from gapers
- thisisthelifeichose likes this
- hotcoals reblogged this from gapers
- gapers posted this